GYG Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Purchase or use of the GYG Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you are purchasing a GYG Gift Card for another person or let another person take possession of the GYG Gift Card, you must inform them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The GYG Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer and there is no cash alternative.
- Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, GYG Gift Cards are non-refundable and can not be redeemed for cash.
- No interest or any other earnings on funds on a GYG Gift Card will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by GYG.
- If deemed to be fraudulent the offered GYG Gift Card will be destroyed and not used for its value.
Loading value onto your GYG Gift Card
- The GYG Gift Card allows you pre-purchase a dollar value for future credit at any GYG restaurant.
- You can load value on a GYG Gift Card at any GYG restaurant by using a credit card, debit card or cash (where facilities are available).
- The minimum amount that can be loaded onto your GYG Gift Card is $20.00. There is no maximum amount.
GYG Gift Cards and GOMEX, GYG’s Loyalty Program
- GOMEX points (refer to gyg.com.au/gomex for more details) are not issued for the purchase of a GYG Gift Card.
- On presentation of a GOMEX card points are earned for purchases made using the GYG Gift Card.
- $GYG earned from GOMEX, GYG’s loyalty program cannot be used to purchase a GYG Gift Card.
Making purchases using your GYG Gift Card
- You must present your GYG Gift Card in-store to make purchases.
- Pre-paid credit on the GYG Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
- GYG Gift Cards are not valid for online transactions.
- GOMEX points can be are earned for purchases made using the GYG Gift Card.
- GYG does not charge any fees for the activation, or use of your GYG Gift Card.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
- The GYG Gift Card is to be treated like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- GYG provides no insurance or assurances for lost or stolen cards and assumes no liability.
Statements or balance enquiries
- GYG Gift Cardholders are not sent statements of itemised transactions.
- You can check the balance of your GYG Gift Card at any GYG restaurant.
You will need to present your card to a GYG team member, who can access your balance.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your GYG Gift Card if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
GYG Free Burrito Card Terms & Conditions
- By using your GYG free burrito card, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- The GYG free burrito card entitles the bearer to one free burrito, or menu item of equal or lesser value, excluding alcohol.
- You must present your GYG free burrito card at any participating GYG restaurant to receive the offer.
- Valid for one redemption only. Not redeemable for cash or future credit.
- GYG free burrito cards are not valid for online purchases.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer and there is no cash alternative.
- At the discretion of GYG, GOMEX cards (refer to gyg.com.au/gomex for more details) may be accepted. GOMEX points will be issued on the pre-discounted value of the check.
- Cardholder is liable to pay amounts over the cost of one free burrito.
- For restaurant locations visit gyg.com.au/locations
GYG Kids Eat Free (WA)
Offer available Monday – Wednesday for dine in only in WA restaurants (Northbridge, Mt Lawley, and Cockburn) for a limited time only. Valid for up to 2 Kids Picks with regular adult menu item purchase only. Children (12 and under) must be present at time of purchase. Offer does not include mini burritos, drinks, sides, or extras.
Player of the Match / Great Performance Vouchers
Voucher valid for the price of one regular burrito at the designated restaurant. Voucher may not be redeemed for alcohol. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.